Now more than ever,
we are united.
Find support for your business, your family and our community.
Info & Resources
Virginia Tourism Corporation
Travel Research | CARES Act Information | Additional CARES Act Resources | General Business Assistance | Upcoming Webinars | Archived Webinars/Podcasts | Arts Organizations | Meeting Planner and Meeting Site | Group Tour Industry | Lodging | Main Street | Museums | Restaurants | Restaurants, Employee Assistance/Brewers/Distillers | Wineries | Local Assistance Programs | Federal Government
US Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Guide
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center Toolkit
- Small Business Reopening Playbook
- Main Street Lending Program Guide
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
- Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Independent Contractor's Guide to CARES Act Relief
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
Grants, Loans, and Funding
• Virginia 30 Day Fund is providing forgivable loans to Virginia-based small businesses of up to $3,000 to provide immediate financial assistance (within maximum three days) while waiting for approved federal funding. Qualifying businesses must be based in Virginia, have operated for at least a year, employ three to 30 people and be owned and operated by a Virginia resident.
• Dominion Energy Grants CLOSED DUE TO CAPACITY
• The Community Fund/Richmond
• Truist Small Business Grants CLOSED DUE TO CAPACITY
Information & Resources
Relief and Assistance
• Louisa County Resource Council feeds thousands of Louisa residents each month under a number of different programs. Learn more here.
• Louisa Community Emergency Fund (LCEF) is offering financial assistance for housing payments to Louisa County residents who are in a current crisis, including lost jobs. Call (540) 894-8440 and leave a message.
• Community Emergency Response Fund is offering financial assistants to residents of local counties including Louisa. Call (434) 234-4490.
• Louisa County Sheriff's Office is providing prescription drug pick-up and delivery service. Once your prescription is filled and ready for pick up, call them at (540) 967-1234.
• Jefferson Area Board for Aging (JABA) operates a Senior Helpline, connecting older adults and their caregivers with supports to help them age in place, including home care, long-term care ombudsman, home-delivered meals and many other resources. Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance counseling is available to individuals of all ages, including those furloughed due to COVID-19. 434.817.5253