We need your talents.
The Louisa County Chamber of Commerce seeks the involvement of our members to ensure that we stay relevant to the needs and issues facing our diverse business community. We encourage our members to engage in various committees, education initiatives and strategic planning. It is only through the involvement of our members that we are able to successfully build and implement programs and initiatives to meet the needs of businesses and our community overall.
If that doesn't pique your interest, consider the impact of positioning your business as an influencer within the community. Getting actively involved with the leadership of the Chamber will lead to more referrals, increased visibility and personal development. We need your talents to make a bigger impact on our members and community.
Below is a short list of opportunities. If you don't see something that interests you, please contact Tracy Hale Clark, Executive Director, to discuss other opportunities to utilize your talents.
CHAMBER LEADERSHIP COMMITTEES:
- Board of Directors
- Community Business Center
- Member Development
- Government Affairs
SPECIAL EVENT COMMITTEES:
- Businessperson of the Year: March
- Louisa Street Festival: June
- Greens for Golf Tournament: September
- Angry Angus Cookoff: October
- Connection Mixers: Lake Anna, Louisa, Zion Crossroads
- Business After Hours
- Annual Celebration Meeting: June
- Holiday Gathering: December
- Business & Breakfast
- Businesswoman's Round Table
- Business Resources & Education
- Quad County Summit
- Tourism Alliance
- Workforce Development